Sunday, November 9, 2008

A confession

I had a blog, once before. I've been searching for it for weeks, on and off, and finally I remembered that my daughter set it up for me, as, then as now, I barely know what I'm doing. After wasting a lot of time recently, I managed to get into it and add a new post.

I think I will use that blog when I am not participating in discussions here --it's more like a diary or a private commentary on news items I find strange, irritating, or generally worth sounding off about.

But if anyone wants to look at it I don't object; I hesitated over this, as it seems pretty egotistical of me; but I guess I am old enough not to care about that.

The blog won't have pictures or, probably, those blue links. Just my thoughts.

http://anthonyjwalters.blogspot.com/

0comments:

Post a Comment

Please post your comment(s) here. To reply to a specific comment, be sure to paste the appropriate @ displayed into the box below as the first line.