Thursday, October 9, 2008

Not your ordinary sandwich.


To "flip off Market meltdown", Boston-based Persephone's put a $100 sandwich on its lunch menu (does not seem to appear at dinner time).

The "millionaire’s sandwich" is comprised of jamon iberico de bellota, sherried onions, manchego & membrillo mustard and comes with arugula, green olive & marcona almond salad. I tried to find pictures, but failed.

To flip off Persephone's millionaire's sandwich I now go stand in line at the Shake Shack for a couple of hours and enjoy a $10 dollar burger.

UPDATE: jumco found an image of the sandwich and added it, hoping katya does not mind
UPD2: thanks. katya doesn't mind :)

1 comment:

  1. Let me make sure I have this straight, this sandwich is a symbolic message to the world? It says, "I'm a Wall Street banker, I can lose 90% of my wealth and still have more money than I could ever spend."

    ReplyDelete

Please post your comment(s) here. To reply to a specific comment, be sure to paste the appropriate @ displayed into the box below as the first line.